Rising Lords review
Published & copyrighted by Argonwood
Webs-spider.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
Rising Lords is a medieval turn-based strategy game with card and board game elements. Send your serfs to fight and die in your name... or let them prosper, and use them to your advantage!
Collect taxes and resources. Dictate rations and field work. Forge weapons, reshape the battlefield, raise armies, and build mighty fortified cities. Help your people become knights, or dump them on a battlefield far away, but be careful: even the most humble peasants will revolt eventually and an unlucky event card can change the fate of your realm quickly...
Be ready to expand your realm or defend your provinces! Relationships with other Lords are a fickle thing and you will find yourself on the battlefield sooner or later. Raise a well-rounded army, give yourself an edge through a card-based skill system and engage your enemies in mortal combat in highly tactical, grid- and turn-based encounters!
In addition to its campaign mode, Rising Lords features robust multiplayer functionality. Play a quick game, or settle in for an evening or more. Play mind games with your friends with Rising Lords’ special figures and spread false infos. Let them pay for their insolence in questioning your right to rule!
Features● Expand your realm - juggle production, resource gathering, diplomacy and treason, tax and rations - all vital in the success of your provinces
● Deep tactics - Use counters to troop types, morale, terrain and cards to get the upper hand even against seemingly impossible odds
● Up to 4-player simultaneous multiplayer - no need to wait for each individual player to take their turn
● Subtle variables - Morale, terrain and fortifications have a huge impact on battle, and the tide can turn quickly
● Customisation - Tailor your leader’s look and skills, and craft your perfect cities and troops
● Modding support - Create your own content for Scenario Mode and share it using Steam Workshop
500 MB available space