Crashed Lander review
Published & copyrighted by Don Whitaker
Webs-spider.com is not an official representative or the developer of this application. Copyrighted materials belong to their respective owners
Outwit gravity, race the clock, explore new worlds.
Crashed lander is a gravity-based arcade game inspired by classics like Lunar Lander and Space Taxi. You've built a janky craft out of propane tanks and spare parts. Pilot it from pad to pad trying to beat your best time – then flirt with that fine line between speed and control.
If you’re brave enough to try Hard Mode you’ll be flopping around like a QWOPy, low gravity turtle. With a little practice you’ll be zippin' around doin' barrel rolls. You’ll see sites from the cutting edge of fractal mathematics – bizarre, organic shapes, arcane archaeological digs, and all manner of WTFderful alien vistas. Each level is a hand-crafted environment that encourages the player to explore - and goof around! You can also pilot your lander in virtual reality with your Rift, Vive, or other SteamVR compatible headset.
- 25 levels to conquer and explore in pad Hopper mode
- 25 levels in Ring Runner mode - fly through custom courses
- Play in VR. Works on monitors plus Rift, Vive, and other SteamVR headsets.
- Full (xbox 360) controller support
- Hidden collectibles on every level
- Earn stars and track your progress through all 50 levels
- An hour of spacey, glitch-hop music - mp3's included!
- Achievements and Global Leaderboards.
- Windows, OSX, and Linux!
Version 3.1 is available now with better performance, improved VR support, new options menu, new tutorial, and a first person camera mode.
Crashed Lander was part of the first wave of VR games on Steam. Original released for the Oculus Rift DK1, and updated eleventy-hundred times as VR grew and headsets advanced. This is a 3rd person VR view with lots of camera motion, it might make some people uncomfortable. There is no support for motion controls, a gamepad or keyboard/mouse is required.
900 MB available space